Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Well, Hello There!

Look what I found today. We went out in search of early signs of spring and yes, we found it! Very strange indeed.
I was very tired this evening and needed a break from the twice weekly trips to ballet class with Kaiya. So Tait took her and I stayed home with the two littles. It was nice. I made lentil soup for our supper and a loaf of this bread. We went outside while it cooked, which is when we found the daffodils. Just the three of us, which meant no bickering, thank goodness. Perhaps all the bickering that's been going on was what I really needed a break from.
Photobucket
No sooner had I finished photographing the flowers and turned my back, River plucked the heads off!
Photobucket
This soup is really delicious, by the way. My friend made it for one of our Friday Waldorf get togethers a few weeks ago and I had to have it again. It makes a bunch so we'll be having it for lunch tomorrow, too.
Photobucket
Are you cooking anything good lately?