Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Work and Painting Silk

Today I will pick up where I left off yesterday and continue purging and rearranging. Nearly spring seems like a good time to get the house in order and work on the general flow of it. Tait says I'm just like my mother and constantly moving things around. I'm not just like her. I honestly don't do it nearly as much as she does, but I like to keep working it til it works just right for us.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On Friday our friends come over and we made silk fairies. I'm becoming a little obsessed with painting the silks. Watercolors will wash out so they're not suitable for play silks, but they make lovely puppets and floaty dolls and my silks for curtains came so I'm super excited to paint them! I'll try to share the fairies in a day or so and I have a puppet to put in the shop, so stay tuned and have a beautiful Monday!