Friday, April 20, 2012

Stitchin'

I've been working on something new for the shop. Deviating from my knitting needles for a moment to do a little stitch work with felt. It was all that crafting I did for Easter.... I must admit, I love felt! And there's just something about hand sewing.
Photobucket
I made up two more tonight. They're sewn from wool felt I painted with water colors and filled with lavender buds for a calming effect. The girls came first but I think I love the gnomey boys the most. All of them can be found in my shop here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
I'm actually preparing for a last minute craft show, held on a local farm. It was supposed to be for the 12th of May, but their strawberries came in early and they moved it up to next Saturday. Eek! It's OK, though. I've got this!